Septic tank installation, cleaning, inspections, service and repairs
Spa Septic Tank Co., Inc. has been providing friendly and reliable service since our family bought our first pump truck in 1952. Veteran owned since the very beginning, we pride ourselves on giving you the best service and knowledge for all your septic needs. We are in our third generation!
Our experienced staff brings you over 25 years of hands-on knowledge. From designing new systems to troubleshooting septic problems and home system inspections, our experience means we get the job done right the first time which saves you money.
Our services include:
- Home purchase septic inspections - insures your new home's system is in proper working order.
- System cleaning - your system requires regular cleaning to insure optimum performance.
- System maintenance programs - regularly scheduled cleaning that promotes a healthy septic system.
- Septic repairs - from leach field repairs to replacing a damaged tank.
- Septic system design - cost effective engineered designed systems.
- Installations - installing a properly designed system to maximize usage.
- Water and sewer line installation - hook-up to municipal systems.
- Grease trap maintenance - regular scheduled cleaning and repairs.
- Excavation - from a small back yard pond to digging a new foundation.
- Riser cover installation - save money by eliminating future digging costs.
- Snow plowing and removal - reliable snow plowing and snow removal. Commercial and residential.
Our roots go back to Uncle Gordon who passed along his knowledge and experience of septic systems to my Father William Kent Lake. After I left the US Army Rangers in 1989, my Dad asked me to help him with the family business. All these years later, I've taken the reins and my passion and dedication remain strong. Working with us, you will find we still stay true to our roots of excellent customer service and reliability.
"My wife and I are in the process of purchasing our first home. As anyone who's gone through the process themselves knows, as soon as you decide on the home you want, everyone starts lining up with their hand out looking for their cut. We heard about Jeff and Spa Septic through a recommendation and we are so thankful we did. Jeff performed an inspection of the home's septic system at an honest price. He was a great guy- easy to talk with, punctual and thorough, and willing to explain things on a level that we could understand. Neither my wife or I would ever hesitate to recommend his services and he'll for sure be on speed dial in case we run into any problems in the future". - Ryan B - Saratoga Springs, NY
"I am a professional real estate agent and have worked with Spa Septic on many occasions and I have found them to be VERY professional and HONEST. I feel that they do the best for the customer and are fair when it comes to what needs to be done to remedy a problem. They do not over-inflate a problem just to get a big job. They are very quick to respond to any of my clients that have questions or concerns". - Shannon M - Saratoga Springs, NY
"This company has been providing service to my home for many years. They are reliable and honest. They have gone over and above to solve a problem. I would recommend them highly". - Honest2Consumers
"Spa septic was awesome. Jeff is a very nice and honest man who takes pride in his work. I had an issue with the septic one evening. I left a couple messages for a few other places and Jeff was one of the only to call me back within a few minutes. He came out first thing the next morning and quickly identified the issue within the septic system and gave me the best price to correct and repair it. All work was done on time and Jeff kept me in the loop of it all. No hidden charges or fees. Answered all of my questions in detail, even when I asked them more than once. I would highly recommend Spa Septic to anyone". - Drew K - Ganesvoort, NY